Friday, January 29, 2010

Latest going's on in our cRaZY life!!

Dance Recital
Bailee & Kenadee
I put them in the same place just for my sanity reasons. That way dress rehearsals are easier and dance recitals, but they both enjoy their classes and there favorite part about dance which those that know me they don't get this from me, is being on stage performing. They LOVE it!!
Kenadee was a little bubble bee, she got her antennas at the recital that night.
Here are some shots of her dancing (these pictures are really from the dress rehearsal) at the recital I took video, but same dance so there you go.

She is our little dancer, she has done it now for 3 years and loves it.

Bailee is in a Jazz class, she did that one because of a friend of hers that wanted her in her class.

Final Pose for Bailee, the great thing about Bailee is because she is soooo short she is always in the front, so I can always get a better picture of her.

More Dancin'
Kenadee Braces
I took her in for an evaluation and the ortho decided that she needed to do braces on her top teeth because of the way that they were starting to move backwards and going to be causing her jaw problems in the future. So we decided to do braces to pull them forward. She was so brave getting them put on, after she said that it didn't hurt at all.

What a CutIE!!!

BEAR LAKE
Our favorite place to go with our family, now when I say our family that includes my entire family. We play games, Rock Band this year (thanks to Stef & Rich), eat, swim, eat, and more swimming. Now that the kids are getting older and easier to watch in the pool we spend hours at the pool. Thank heavens for an indoor pool.
These two are the best of friends. I don't know what we would do if we didn't have Hunter to play with Curtis. They get along so well!! Cousins are great, reminds me of growing up with my cousins and swimming in my grandparents pool.

Now for the girls! Even the girls get along, the one on the left is my adorable niece Jade who is Jakes age. We have a bunch of water bugs, we had to beg and bribe to get them to get out of the pool sometimes. The good thing about them swimming so much is that we didn't have a whole lot of fighting when it was time for bed, unless you were my 2 year old, but that is another story!!!!

Bailee was such a great helper with the younger ones in the pool! If they would drift to far she would go out and get them or dive for the toys that they would drop.

Here are the CRAZY girls. My sister and I have decided that we would rather have the boys than the girls because they are soooo animated and loud. Still we are very grateful that they get along so well.

Curtis off in his own little world playing some game with a diving torpedo, and he wasn't afraid to dive down after it.

Speaking of crazy this one is purely crazy, I think that he forgets that he is only 2 and can't swim. He has learned that he can't go in the big pool or the hot tub without his tube around him. He has really learned how to get around in that tube this year. The only pool he could go in without his tube was the kiddy pool which is only 2 feet deep. Crazy but cute, good thing he is cute!!

Thanks Mom & Dad for taking us again to Bear Lake, greatest trip ever. Love to spend time with my siblings and their families playing games, being crazy and just eating as much as we can. Thanks everyone for such a great trip this year!!!!

2 comments:

Erin Webster said...

Cute pictures! Where do the girls take dance? I might try to find a new place for Eliza. They look so cute! And I love the Bear Lake pictures!

Jody said...

Cute dancing girls!! I love to see your kids outside playing....they make me laugh!