Sunday, August 9, 2009

More of Hawaii!!

I just realized that the pictures look really small so if you want to see them bigger just click on the pictures (the fire dancer pictures are awesome if you click to enlarge.) For some reason, and most likely it was operator error, but this wouldn't post with the others. I had to put this on though, because the temple is really the reason that Jon goes all the time. He is remodeling the entire temple. So if you are wondering why the outside is not as white as it should be is well because it's not. It is getting redone. This was a great trip. That first picture was the view from my room on the balcony. That is the beach that I spent most of my time at. Loved it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jess said...

I am so jealous when I see all your pictures from Hawaii! I am so glad that you were able to go and relax. It was so good to see you the other night. We need to get together sometime.

Tell your family hi for us.