Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hawaii here we come!!

Jon works in Hawaii once a month for 4-5 days, so this time I actually got to go with him. We left the kids home with my counsin and her friend and left. Jon had to work all week so I hung out at the beach for 5-6 hours everyday just reading, snorkeling, swimming or sleeping. It was great. Would have been better to get to hang out with Jon, but I knew he would have to work the whole time. So Friday he took me to the Polynesian Culture Center. We weren't able to get to really walk around much because we didn't get there until 4pm and the Luau was at 5pm and then we got to see the night show. So here is a couple of the pictures from the Luau.
Here some pictures of the night show. I couldn't post them all so I just did a few so that you could see how awesome it was.
This was probably my favorite part of the entire show. Don't get me wrong the whole
show was amazing, but this was my favorite of the evening!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Boyd said...

Yes, he does look cute. Looks like a fun trip.

lisa said...

Argh! I want to go back!! Can Brad and I tag along next time he goes?? I promise we won't bother him at all!!!!! NICE job on the pictures by the way!!!