Friday, January 11, 2013

The Big Day.....

The big day has finally arrived and we even got a white christmas. We were all pretty excited about that.
Well this is the loot that we got and yes I was able to get it all back to Hawaii. It just took 3 bins and 7 suitcases to do it.
This is Curtis' pile, he got what he wanted-lots of nerf guns
 Jake's pile-as you can see we got a lot of nerf guns
 Kenadee's pile-that box is a bunk bed for her dolls
 Bailee's pile-she got what she has been asking for for the last 2 years. Ipod touch-yippee
 Mom and Dad's loot-we got a new camera and lots more puzzles for me, yay!!
 Love to see them happy, it totally makes my Christmas
 I didn't want to bring these gifts so I took a pic. They each got a nice snorkeling set so that we can all go to Sharks Cove and snorkel together
 Legos and more legos
 Hawaiian dresses
 More lego sets, its what she loves
 Kenadee wanted a ukela and she wanted it pink!
 Both boys wanted an army play set and I happened to find them, both were very happy about that
 Webster Dinner
 and Nativity, they just keep getting cuter and cuter (I know it's not a word, but I don't care)
 I had never heard of these little stuffed animals but my sister gave each of the nieces and nephews one and they are so cute
 My nephew Cohen, I gave him this mask and he looks so cute in it I had to have a picture



 This was probably the funniest gift that was given. My mom gave it to Hunter (nephew) and so of course all the kids wanted to put it on. So under this horse head is my baby Jake
 Curtis
 Grandpa (my dad)
 All of us kids decided to give mom and dad an apple TV and they seemed pretty happy with it, and to be honest so are we!
All in all it was a great Christmas break, we saw family and friends and loved every minute of it. IT was hard to say goodbye to everyone, but it really is family that is the most important. The presents are fun but it was being with all our family and friends that made this Christmas so much more for us.

No comments: