Friday, January 25, 2013

Forced family FUN

Probably wondering why it is called forced family fun day....well we had only 2 that wanted to do something and 2 that were being butts. So I made an executive decision and forced everyone to go to Hukilau Beach. As you can see once we got there everyone had a great time and now say we have to go every Saturday for Family Fun!! So something worked, and I will take it while I can get it
 This is probably my favorite picture so far-you can actually see Jake's real smile and not the fake one he always does
 The boys got footballs for Christmas and he has been the greatest thing. We love to take it to the beach and they love to play football and monkey in the middle on the beach.
 This picture is just funny.....the waves were a little big so where the waves crashed it was a little sandy so here Jake is trying to dig the sand out of his shorts
 Crazy little dude
 Gotta love the sand in places it shouldn't be
 I caught Jon going down a good wave...we need new boogie boards, we just bought the cheap ones and they broke in the middle

 Sand, surf and sun
 We take a lot of stuff to the beach-boogie boards, sand toys, chairs, towels, camera oh and kids

 Hopefully I will get better at taking landscape pictures since I got the new camera-which both Jon and I are in love with
 I love that my kids have gotten so comfortable in the water and love to be together. They can fight all day long and then we go to the beach and they are the best of friends





I am sure there will be more "forced" family fun days to come. Just at different beaches!!!

No comments: