Monday, December 7, 2009

LiGhtS aRe aGLow!!

For Family Home Evening we decided to go check out the lights at the Layton City Park. We have done the hayride thru the park but the kids like to walk it and get to see all the lights up close so that is what we did! And about froze in the process!!
This is what Christmas is all about, I loved this so I had to take a picture of this in between cars driving thru. I am still amazed at my camera, this shot is clear across the field and two roads (love this zoom)!!
All the kidlets!! Jake would never hold still long enough for us to get a shot of all of them looking at the camera, so we go with what we got.


Some of the creations of lights, if you haven't been it really is worth going to see, and it doesn't take that long. There are a lot of cool things to see!!

These two really look a lot alike, you can definetly tell who he belongs to!! This is his favorite place to ride-then when he is done he hits your head to lift him down!

Cheese balls these three!! I love that at the moment these two were getting along. Depends on the day, but that goes without saying about girls in general!!

One colorful Peacock!! I enjoy this just as much as the kids do. After we headed home and had hot chocolate out of my WONDERFUL hot chocolate maker-how did I ever live without this before??? or better question-WHy didn't I think of IT??? I could be a millionaire-oh well!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
I hope that your holiday is filled with warmth and laughter, and that it doesn't get to hectic with the rush of going here and there!

3 comments:

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

Great family fun...you couldn't have picked a colder week!!! It is probably even more beautiful with all the new snow!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

I'm so glad you found my blog and left a comment!! Your family is beautiful, your kids look just like you. Glad to see that your happy. Thanks again for saying hi.

sbailey27 said...

Amy, great family, pictures, and blog back at ya! We have gone to the park already this year and loved it! I guess you know it's a tradition when my kids noticed that things were placed in different spots from last year.

I am going to put your blog on my blog list, if that's ok!