Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We're fallin' for Birthdays!!

Happy 7th Birthday KeNaDEe!!

I can't believe that my little girl is 7 years old already! Where oh where does the time go? She was excited that her birthday fell on a school day so that she could say all day long that "Today is my BIrthDay!!" Whoever came across her path she would tell them, in case they were wondering or forgot. We went to dinner and then she got to FINALLY open her presents, then she got to pick the movie that we watched as a family-some of you are going to be shocked but she chose TRANSFORMERS 2, yep not some girly show but a real action packed adventure! Of course all the other kids were thrilled and they all loved it!!

Here she is with her cake and blowing out the candles, and yes we saved the cake and ice cream for when we were with Jon's family! Can't have to much of that lying around the house now can we?!?
Hannah Montana Cake
She was so excited for this gift, Jon's parents gave her some new pj's with a nice soft & cozy pink robe. She is in pajama heaven!!

Waiting to open presents at Grandma's house!
She is my girly girl, she loves anything that has to do with make-up or toe/nail polish. So that is exactly what she got and you can see how excited she is by it!

Yes I know what you are all thinking-you said that you would never get one of these-and yes I did say that, but I didn't know what else to get. She loves it, it makes her happy so I guess what I said earlier-well I was wrong, it's not as bad as I thought it was going be.

Here's the lip gloss and nail polish that she got to go with her pedicure set that she wanted sooooo badly.

Happy birthday my love, we love you very much!!


3 comments:

Dave & Kelly Webster said...

Happy Birthday Kenadee....I can't believe you are 7! I love you and you still have one more present to open form me!

Jess said...

What a cutie! I am so glad that her and Tayler and Kinsey are all in the same dance class. That will be fun to watch them at the recital!

Cute pictures!

lisa said...

She cracks me up! I'm picturing you giving her a pedicure while watching Transformers 2--classic!