Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"WICKED"LY wonderful trip

We (my mom, sister, and my grandma) got to go to L.A. over this last weekend to see WICKED. It was so awesome. We got to go to the show Friday night and we sat on row H and we thought that they would be awesome tickets, which it was really cool to sit that close to see their facial expressions, but we were left center on the isle on the left. We couldn't see the whole stage, so we loved the show so much that Saturday after we went to Universal Studios we came back and stopped at the box office and low and behold we bought tickets for Saturday nights show. Now if you want awesome seats we got them for Saturday. We got right center and this time we were two seats in from the center on row N. We could see the whole stage, and let me tell you it was absolutely awesome. I would go back right now if I could, and take my two girls, they would love it. It was a great vacation, I have such a great husband that he took care of everything at home and I never had to worry about him or the kids, he is amazing!! It is always hard to come home after vacation, and get back into the swing of things, but I wouldn't change my life for anything. I will post pictures when I get the copy of the pictures from my mom. We decided to only use one camera and then just make copies for everyone. So they will be coming shortly! Just to let those that LOVE wicked know it is coming to Salt Lake City in May 2009. I am already telling the girls that if they want to go that they have to start saving for at least half of there ticket, it would cost me a small fortune, but very worth it!

6 comments:

Alison said...

That is so exciting that you got to go to Wicked. I have been dying to see that musical. Also love to hear that you got some time away. I know how important it is for moms to get away every once in awhile. I think we are better moms for our few breaks. Again excited that you were able to go.

Stott Family 5 said...

I'm a little jealous right now...I have been wanting to see this for a while now. Our family is going to Cali. this June, but with all of the disneyland and Sea world and Baseball games (don't ask it's a boy thing) We don't have time to go and see it...I am excited though that it's coming to Utah, maybe I will have to wait and go and see it then, with my girls...Danny doesn't love this kind of thing, thank heavens for girl friends! I love that you told your daughters to start saving their money, this sounds like something that I would totally say to mine. Sounds like you had a blast, can't wait to see some pics!

Elizabeth said...

I want to see that show so bad! I am totally planning on going when it comes here. I was talking to Jeff about it a few weeks ago telling him we'll sleep over night if we have to to get tickets!

Alison said...

Amy I was thinking and wondering if you are up for getting together sometime. I can see if Aspen and Britnee want to join in the fun to anyone else for that matter. I don't know if you know but Aspen is having her 3rd baby(boy) around the first part of June.

Alison said...

I have emailed Aspen and Britnee asking them what would work for them. I am assuming that you stay at home so maybe we can do a play date or something. Or even better a girls night out dinner if it would work. Here are Aspen and Britnee's email if you want to talk to them. aspensteveo@netzero.com
britneehiggins@yahoo.com
alumpleby@msn.com

Amber said...

Yes, Wicked is amazing. I haven't seen it yet (going to NY in October) but my family and friends that have seen it have seen it more than once and LOVE it!! What a great get-away, can't wait 'til my guy is old enough that I can get outta here for a bit!