Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Keepin' Busy

Well we have stayed busy, the girls (Bailee & Kenadee) have each started playing t-ball, they have games every Monday & Wednesday. Jon also plays softball on Monday nights so we go from one ball park to the other. While the kids are in school we don't go to the late games, but school is out soon. Tuesday Jon and I spent the first part of the day at Primary Childrens Hospital with Jake out youngest who got to get tubes. He did pretty well, the only time he wasn't happy was as it got later in the morning he started to get mad because he hadn't eaten since the night before. We had to be at the hospital at 7:15am and the doctor didn't do his surgery until 9:30am we didn't leave until 10:45am. He was mad and thirsty and very very hungry. We got to my mom's to pick up the other kids and he wouldn't stop drinking or eating. He is our little trooper, he was born premature and still he doesn't care. He is 13 months old and is already starting to walk. Which for a baby born on time not a big deal, but the doctors told us that he would be behind developly until around 2. He doesn't think so, he tries and keeps trying until he gets what he wants. I love watching them learn new things. Also tonight we had preschool graduation, can't believe that I will have two kids in the elementary crazy stuff. Well I am tired already tonight, so this will be all for now.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Amy wow I was suppose to call you the other day and I never did. So very sorry. I will give you a call this week. I'm sorry to hear about your little ones tubes but hopefully it will help. Sounds like he's a fighter though. I can't believe you ahve two in school. Crazy how fast times goes.

lisa said...

Jake is a trooper! I had no clue you had all that going on the day before graduation! Hope you guys had fun over the weekend! I'm sure the girls will be calling your girls shortly!